Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fairytale Retelling Challenge 2015

The Daily Prophecy
I have made it perfectly clear on this blog that I looooove retellings, especially fairytale ones. So I knew that I had to sign up for this challenge. So the rules of this challenge:
  • This challenge is hosted by Mel at The Daily Prophecy (thanks Mel!)
  • Goes from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015 (duh)
  • Books can be MG, YA, Adult
  • Books do not have to be published this year. Rereads do count
  • There are six different levels to aim for:
    • Prince Charming: 1 – 4 books.
    • Magic mirror: 5 - 9 books.
    • Big bad wolf: 10 – 15 books.
    • The wise princess: 16 – 20 books.
    • Wicked fairy Godmother: 21 – 25 books.
    • Bluebeard: you are killing it! 26+ books.
  • The goal is to read fairytale retellings, although you can also read any other retelling.

While I want to aim for Big Bad Wolf, I'll be happy if I make it to Magic Mirror. Epic Reads made this amazing chart with YA Retellings, so I'll probably choose most of my books from that. I probably won't make a checkpoint post every month, just keep a running list of the ones I read/review here

Sounds fun! Want to sign up? Sign-ups are open until December 31, so still plenty of time!.

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure, I'm also a huge fairytale lover. Welcome to the challenge :D!

    ReplyDelete