Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: December/Year End Checkpoint

Wow. I haven't done a checkpoint since July. Oops. I for some reason, veered more towards standalones. I had plans this year to binge a lot of series that ended this year, but that didn't happen. So this checkpoint is for the series I've completed since July.







Unwind is one of my favorite books of all time, and I loved this series. Each book got 5 stars from me. While I am sad to see it end, I did love the journey it took me on. 


So with that, that makes 10 series I've read completely this year. I was hoping for more, but I still think that's a pretty good number. And in recap, those series were:


Not going to lie, I hardly remember some of those at the beginning, it feels like so long ago. But I am going to stay happy with my 10, and continue to try to binge-read some of the series everyone insists I must read ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment