Friday, January 31, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: January Checkpoint


So it's time for the first check-in of this series challenge. This is actually everything read since I posted the intro post, which I think was all the way back in November. So these are reads from the end of November, December, and January. (And if you don't know what this challenge is, go here)

Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune were re-reads, but I hadn't yet read The Mark of Athena or The House of Hades, so now I'm all caught up. Now I just have to sit back and wait for Blood of Olympus to come out in October...

Abandon series by Meg Cabot
Abandon and Underworld were rereads, because I had basically forgotten everything that happened. This wasn't the best series I've ever read (in fact, rereading probably made me like it even less) and Awaken took me a while to get through because I couldn't hold interest. But it is one series finished for the challenge! 

Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Angelfall by Susan Ee
LOVED both of these books, and can't wait to continue on with the series. Actually, both my siblings read Enclave before I did, even though I'm the one who owns it, and they loved it just as much as I did (I think). In fact, they've already read Outpost, and my sister is currently on Horde. I just haven't had time to read them as well.

January/total year count= 1 complete

No comments:

Post a Comment